2014/12/24

Paburon - a Japanese cold medicine

The flu season has come ! And it's Christmas Eve.

OMG! I feel like I caught a cold…
I just have a sore throat. There is nothing wrong with any part of my body.

In this case, the easiest way to improve one's symptom is to take a medicine on pharmacy shelves.

And I always keep "paburon" at home just in case.



Watching on TV, we usually hear the catch-phrase, "Hayame no Paburon" on the commercial in this season.
The meaning of this phrase is that "if you take Paburon early, you can be better." That is to say, "you can't cure your cold by taking this medicine. But it is effective to take this if you feel that you are starting to catch a cold." 

Anyway, I should go to bed and get enough rest.


「パブロン」とは「早めに飲むから効く」ということ、そして「症状を緩和する」と記載されています。悪化したら病院へ行きましょう。








No comments:

Post a Comment